Audio Visual installations can greatly enhance any environment but the process can be complex. Our project managers ensure that your installation goes as planned. We liaise with the onsite and third party contractors to ensure that everything is done at the correct time to ensure a smooth process. Whether this is checking the correct cables have been run to the locations specified or meeting the BT engineer to ensure that telephone master sockets have been installed in the correct place, we take care of it.
Typlically, our project management process would involve:
- Meeting the main contractor on site and going through the plans and schedules we have produced, so that everyone on site understands what is required and when.
- Prior to our first fix, doing a site inspection to ensure the correct cables have been run and everything is ready for the install team
- Prior to the main installation, doing a site inspection to check everything is ready and that the build is at a suitable stage to install the more delicate items
- A handover would be done once all our jobs are completed and system documentation would be provided
- A follow up visit a few weeks later with the client would ensure any snagging was completed
Some clients ask us if project management is required if there is a dedicated project manager working for the client. We would always strongly advise to use our project management services as we have a great deal of experience in audio visual systems and in the particular systems we are installing. We would, however, work with the site project manager to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Home Cinemas
- Home Control and Automation
- Lighting control
- Maintenance Contracts
- Mirror and Bathroom TVs
- Multiroom Audio
- Multiroom AV & HiFi
- Projectors and Screens
- QMotion Shades
- Satellite and Aerial Distribution
- Savant Systems
- Security and CCTV
- Sonance Speakers
- TV and Picture Lifts